The Office 5S Poster depicts the meaning, principles and practices of an organized, standardized and productive office. The poster comes in two themes: color and monochrome. Formatted in PDF, the poster can be easily printed on an A3-sized paper.
The poster complements the '5S Techniques' and '5S for the Office' training presentation materials. It is an effective tool that can be printed and distributed to attendees of your 5S awareness or workshop session. It serves as a takeaway and summary of your 5S presentation.
The Office 5S Poster describes what is 5S, its benefits as well as the visual management tools. For the main contents, the Office 5S Poster describes each of the 'S', including the meaning, principles and practices:
Remove what is not needed and keep what is needed.
- Stratification management
- Dealing with the causes
- Separate the necessary from the unnecessary
- Get rid of what you do not need
- "When in doubt, move it out"
2. SET IN ORDER
Arrange essential items in order for easy access.
- Education and training
- 'Before' and 'after' photos
- Daily 5S five-minute activities
- Schedule 5S audits
VISUAL MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Visual Display: Label to make it perfectly clear where things belong and what the procedures are.
- Visual Metrics: Quantify the path to targets for success. Use graphs and Pareto charts.
- Visual Controls: Create an error-proofed environment to promote easy adherence to standards.