PADMAHASA M ph - 8050830476
Bangalore mail id – email@example.com
Intend to build a career with a leading organization and a creative environment which will help
me realize my potential to the maximum by taking up the challenging assignments I will be
offered and thereby evolving myself to the fullest in contributing to the growth of the
Roles and Responsibilities:
IP configuration, creating swap partition in real time, create wheel user, Sudo
applied for user and group as per our client requirement.
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of various server Control panel such as
SolusVM, WHMCS etc..
• Remote O.S installation via KVM/XEN, OPENVZ over server and install server via
• fsck over filesystem and checking FSTAB entry etc.
• Server bandwidth monitoring and DDOS tracking using iftop, iptraf tools.
• Moving Xen/KVM guests & OpenVZ VMs from one node to another node.
• Configure backup setup for Xen and OpenVZ virtualization servers
• Troubleshooting boot up problems via remote tools.
• Remotely accessing the server via SSH terminal and troubleshooting issues.
• Setting the cron jobs as per the client requirements.
• Monnitoring the network through “RACKUS”.
• Solving tickets from the server issues by SolusVM and WHMCS control pannel. sSolving
Jira tickets in Atlassian cloud .
• Maintaing whole infracture.
COURSE NAME INSTITUTE NAME YEAR
CCNA NIIT 2012
Java Jspider 2015
• Operating Systems - Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Centos, Ubuntu,Windows, Debain, fedora.
• Process / Load Monitor – ps/top, iftop, vmstat, iostat, sar, w, uptime, iptraf, tcpdump,
• nmap & Nagios monitoring etc.
• Partition/Disk Management- fdisk, tune2fs, resize2fs, e2fsck, fsck, parted, raid, df,
• Internal Storage- Configuring and managing various types of RAID and LVM base
• User management and File management - Useradd, usermod, chown, chmod, chage,
• quota setup, cp, mv, rsync, scp,etc.
• Searching Commands – find, grep
• Security- IP Tables, CSF, TCP, SSH. Preventing DDOS attack using IP Tables and
Other security tools, hardening the server etc.
• Systems rescue/Hardware: Consoling through IPMI, KVM, Booting the server via rescue,
single user, Live CD and troubleshooting.
• Control panel: SolusVM, WHMCS, etc..
• Installing and configuring services like NFS, SAMBA, FTP, SSH, TELNET and DHCP
COMPANY NAME : Trio IT solution pvt ltd
DESIGNTION : JR.Linux Administration
EXPIRENCE : 1.5 years
Basic Academic Credential
University / Board Percentage
MCA 2015 The Oxford
BSc 2012 Reddy Jana
Bangalore University. 53.79%
S.S.L.C 2005 R.S.High
Karnataka Secondary Education
Language Core Java,HTML,SQL,J2EE,PHP
Design pattern Model View Controller(MVC),Collections,
Database Oracle 10g(SQL,PL/SQL) ,MySql
Tools used Eclipse ,MS Office
Windows, Ubuntu, Centos, Kali.
• Secured 2nd
place in “Dance” during B.Sc
• Secured 2nd place in “Dance” Competition during P.U.C.
• Secured 1st
place in “running Race” Competition during B.Sc
• Completed ORACLE certified course.
• Participated in cultural Events in “OXYTECH-2013”fest.
• Attended computer Assembly Workshop on “NETWORKING”.
• Surfing net for innovative information.
• Listening music and Stamp collection.
• Reading News Papers and Books.
• Dancing .
• Listening music.
Full Name PADMAHASA M
Date of Birth 29thDecember, 1989
Father’s Name Muniswamy A
Languages Known Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge.