In this day and age, it’s vital that you connect with potential clients online. Having the right content on your website can drive traffic to your firm and help you capture new leads. So what kind of content? When it comes to SEO, Google favors concise short-form web videos. In other words, using online videos for marketing is critical.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the importance of connecting with possible clients online and how using videos for marketing can help you reach more prospects than ever before.
Connecting in the
"Why would anyone watch a music video?"
• MTV debut in 1981.
• Limited audience.
• Doubt, but MTV in 90% of U.S. homes.
• "Video killed the radio star" first video
• Nothing has changed!
From warrior to word perfect.
Somewhere, something went terribly wrong.
• Emmy-nominated and Associated Press
winning formerTV journalist.
• Florida Bar Member benefit.
• Help you engage with affordable web video.
• We provide the questions your prospects
• Having a website is not enough.
• If it's static, your prospects leave.
• Less people reading, want quick sound bites.
• What can you do for them?
• Q & A videos turn prospects to clients.
• Source: Fortune Mag.
Into a short form web video.
• (insert embedded video)
What should I know about videos?
• You are establishing credibility.
• Information has to be explained conversationally.
• One thought per video, with numerous follow up videos.
• Be brief 80 seconds or less.
• Generic background brings attention on you.
• The right content boosts your Google rank.
• You want video with the text underneath.
Google loves video.
• Web video boosts your website's
chance of being found on page 1
of Google search by 53x.
•78% of marketers say web video
had direct impact on business.
Newspapers on life support.
• Subscriptions at lowest levels since
• Ad revenue down, workforce shrunk,
consolidation (Scripps, Journal,
• The NewspaperAssociation of
America stopped releasing industry
wide revenue data.
• Source: Pew Research
WSJ forced to evolve.
• 900k digital subscribers
• Produce 70 videos a day
• Now avg. 6 million monthly views:
"Getting shares allows viewers to do
our promotional work for us, so we
emphasize shorter videos because
they're more engaging and likely to
-Andy Regal SVPWSJ Digital
• 75 person staff.
• 500 plus a week.
• 18 million monthly video
• Up from 11 million in 2014.
• Source: Comscore
This is the modern family.
• 91% of adults have phone
within arms reach 24/7.
• We watch more than we read
• 75% use smartphone in
• Web video disrupted print.
• Source: Nielsen
Firms taking advantage of web video and getting
• Video 10x more likely to engage over text. (Wistia)
• Video increases chance of front-page Google result by 53 times. (Search
• Sites with video, keep prospects 2 minutes longer. (Hubspot)
• 8 of 10 say a video showing a professional explaining an issue influences