• B2B describes commerce transactions between businesses,
such as between a manufacturer and a wholesaler, or between a
wholesaler and a retailer.
• More than 94 percent of all Internet sales are B2B
• Opens up foreign markets to sellers.
• Largest segment of the business market.
• The volume of B2B (Business-to-Business) transactions is
much higher than the volume of B2C
what is the primary reason?
Online B2B marketplaces
• They have been redefining the Business to Business
industry in India.
• Made-from-India.com is one such B2B marketplace
• Today, with more than thousands members, the B2B
portal has proved immensely popular, and has
established its image and credibility.
• Today Facebook is one of the best ways to develop low-cost business-to-business leads, create business pages,
update statuses on your business and communicate with potential clients about events. It also offers a great
opportunity to generate a never-ending supply of leads.
• But can companies focused in the B2B industry use Facebook to enhance a reputation and grow new business?
Here are five tips on building a Facebook fan page that will better support a B2B brand:
• Create Two Way Conversation
• Connect a Community
• Build Relationships
• Cross Promote Content
• Make it Shareable
The advantages of the B2B model
• It can efficiently maintain the movement of the supply
chain and the manufacturing and procuring processes.
• It can automate corporate processes to deliver the right
products and services quickly and cost-effectively.
The B2B model is predicted to become the largest
value sector of the industry within a few years.
This is said to be the fastest growing sector of e-commerce.
• B2B is also used in the
context of communication
• There are tools within the
business so employees can
connect with one another.
When communication is taking
place amongst employees, this
can be referred to as "B2B"
Two B2B marketing rules that cross
all forms of communication.
• Keep it short.
• Forget your big vocabulary.