WHAT’S NEXT FOR ORGANIZATIONS?
1. Consumers will be faced with an overwhelming amount of data. Help them contextualize it
and provide ways to take action based on the results.
2. Data privacy (or lack thereof) is top of mind for many consumers, so be transparent about how
you are using health records, DNA data, etc., especially since this information is highly personal.
3. Take inspiration from the latest medical advances for creative activations or products — there
might be more relevance for non-health care brands than it seems at ﬁrst glance.
4. With marijuana gaining legitimacy in mainstream culture — partly from the backing of the
medical community — be prepared for nationwide marijuana legalization and the business
opportunities it will present.
5. Be aware that people are not only living longer, but better. Older generations will remain active
and expect products with the same high quality and impressive design as they used when they