• Vacuum formers in the dental industry are used to
imprint opposing bite and fabricate other dental
appliances like sports mouth guards, bleach trays
and orthodontic appliances.
• These formers can use a variety of thermoplastics
depending on necessary thickness and flexibility
• A vacuum former should be composed of a
vacuum pump and a heating element
Also known as thermoforming
Handle for Sliding Plate
Sliding Plate (Clamp)
Indicate LightIndicate Light
Parts of Vacuum
Uses of vacuum formers
Indirect Bonding Trays
Uses of vacuum formers
Uses of vacuum formers
Splints or mouth
• Slide clamping frame
upward until it locks
into position. Turn
main switch on.
• Allow appropriate time
(usually 2-4 minutes)
for the material to
heat sufficiently to
achieve optimal sag for
Wait 2-4 minutes!
• Most other
heated until they
sag 0.5-1 inch
• Milky, semi-
material should be
formed when it
becomes clear and
barely begins to sag.
• When the desired sag
has been achieved,
lower the clamping
frame over the model.
Activate the vacuum. A
• Run vacuum motor
for 10-20 seconds
for thin plastics and
20-40 seconds for
thick materials to
Turn off main switch.
Allow material to
cool until it is
• The Machine III has been a staple in
Keystone Industries’ long-lasting line of
highly recommended vacuum former
• more power than any other dental
vacuum former, which means the
production of more accurate and
definite dental thermoplastic appliance.
• This machine is used to process
bleaching trays, sports mouthguards,
implant stints, temporary splints, custom
impression trays, denture bases, copings,
temporary crowns and bridges and
orthodontic appliances.Machine III
• the Machine IV’s compact and
lightweight design takes less space
than other vacuum formers and is
can be easily picked up and stowed
away when not in use.
• The vented heated cover allows heat
to quickly dissipate, allowing the
machine to cool quicker.
• A locking handle allows varying the
height of the material play during the
• Built-in safety timer that shuts down
the heater if not used for 15 minutes.
• The base of the machine is made
from super strong, lightweight space-
age thermoplastic material that is
designed for high-temperature
• The Single Chambered
Vacuum Former is an
economical answer that can
still excellently fabricate most
• The all-aluminum construction
eliminates rusting and the
heating element is
symmetrically engineered for
uniform heat distribution.
• The hexagonal post keeps the
frame from rotating or sliding.
• An extremely powerful, accurate,
and quiet vacuum forming system
utilizing compressed air-powered
• Utilizes ultra-high powered venturi
suction to create highly accurate
• Unique table uses either standard
flat plate or included steel bead
basket for multiple model
Accu - Vac™ Precision
• Improved Classic High Performance
Vacuum Forming System that Allows
Both Traditional Flat Table and Accurate
Bead Basket Adaptations.
● High Performance Electric Vacuum
Forming System Dual-stage electric
vacuum motor provides powerful
suction and highly accurate
adaptations- no compressed air
● Heavy Duty Construction Solid for
maximum durability and long life
● Convenient and Safe Design Unique
housing design prevents motor
contamination, shields heater, and
promotes ergonomic operation
Sta-Vac II Vacuum
• This new attachment works in
conjunction with keystone industries
vacuum formers to create a better
fitting dental appliance.
• The dome uses positive pressure during
vacuuming, allowing for a form-fitting
mold of thermoplastics.
• The pressure dome hooks into any
existing air compressor lines to provide
extra pressure when adapting
thermoplastics over an existing model.
• Works great for making laminated
mouthguards, heavy-duty splints,
hard/soft dual laminated splints,
proflex base plates, model
duplication, orthodontic retainers and
KEYSTONE - Pressure
• The powerful pressure unit provides
superior adaptation for dental plastics
using laboratory or operatory internal air
• Because the unit has no motor, it is
compact and very quiet. Also, the
vacuum pressure from an office
compressor is usually greater than the
pressure generated from smaller
• The greater the pressure, the better
definition and adherence the dental
appliances will have.
Proline Air Vac
• Powerful vacuum system for outstanding
detail with any
application. Electronic temperature
thermostat supports symmetrical heating.
closure, digital timer, and pre-calibrated
common uses make operation simple.
Accurate results processing bleaching
mouthguards, orthodontic appliances,
vacuum-formed dental appliancesBeyond InForm
• Powerful vacuum system for
outstanding detail with any
• Electronic temperature controls
and thermostat supports
• Motorized closure, digital timer,
and pre-calibrated settings for
common uses make operation
• Accurate results processing
bleaching trays, sports
appliances, and other
vacuum-formed dental appliances
• Uses a pressure thermoforming
machine to produce
appliances, mouthguards and
• The Ministar provides the highest
accuracy for the patient by
using air pressure to mould the
appliance specifically to the
patient’s oral cavity to ensure a
Mini Star Pressure Forming
• the newest iteration of the
thermoforming line, streamlines
the fabrication process for
• Much like its laboratory-proven
predecessors, this automated
unit is designed to thermoform
and imprint the opposing bite
for optimum fit, and includes a
touchless temperature control,
reserve vacuum and
preprogrammed settings.Erkoform-3d™ Motion
• A pressure molding device for all
applications of the dental
thermoforming technique in the
laboratory and in the practice.
• The thermic-controlled IR-radiator gets
the working temperature within a short
• Heating and cooling times are
• The heating of the sheets takes place
on the model-turned-side.
• Optically and acoustically messages.
• Big display-indication.
• Simple operation.
• The constructive design enables full
utilization of the degree of
thermoforming and the precise
• Low air consumption levels.
• The Pro-Form vacuum former has a dual
chambered, heavy duty vacuum motor
especially designed for the dental
• The advantages are:
- All aluminum construction to eliminate
- Two-post sliding frame to assure ease in
- Vacuum motor strategically located
below a perforated plate to create direct
• A heavy duty two chambered motor for
greater suction output.
- Symmetrically engineered heating
element for uniform heat distribution.
- Compact to save precious counter
- Spring loaded frame to accommodate
a variety of materials.
- Useful in a wide range of clinical
Vacuum Forming Dual Chambered
•Is a vacuum forming machine
for making bleaching tray,
splints, or any other vacuum
•Thanks to its technical and
aesthetic advantages, it is
ideal for both laboratories or
• Ideal equipment for the thermoforming of
plastic plates of different materials and
• Aspiration system of high power included in
• It possesses a guide axis.
• Armored resistance, with the profile adapted
to allow the uniform distribution of the
temperature in the whole surface of the
material to thermoform.
• Has an automatic system to start the
aspiration motor when the technician downs
the plate support to the base of the
• The professionals can work with round or
square plastic plates.
• A powerful motor generates the
vacuum automatically at the instant
oMatrix for composed resin;
oFluoride application tray;
oBite plate (bruxism);
oPackaging for study casts (file);
• It is cheap, easy to use and has an
attractive design. It has a powerful
aspiration motor with automatic
connection when the sheet holder
• The ceramic-type heater allows a
progressive and uniform heating of
the material that is going to be
formed. It can be used with square
• The machine is supplied with a plane
model holder and with a basket that
can be filled with grit so forming
depth is reduced.