Successfully reported this slideshow.
Invitation to free webinar with Justin Hunt
PoodLL – the language lab for Moodle
PoodLL is a set of plugins for Moodle that add audio and
video recording, and other interactive features. It was
written as a tool for language teachers. In this webinar the
PoodLL developer will
- introduce PoodLL
- show some of the ways he has used it in classes to
encourage speaking (this is fun)
- talk a little about the technical stuff (not too tricky)
- Open up a "sandpit" area for attendees to try out
PoodLL's various features.
PoodLL is free and open source software.
Thursday, 26. 06. 2014 – 16:00h – 17.30h (!!!)
Exceptional starting time as Justin lives in Japan.
Simply send an email to JWagner@lpm.uni-sb.de to
If yours is a first time registration, please send along the
name of your school, university or institution
Access: Link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/poodll/
You will need neither a login name nor a password
- Select the option “Enter as a Guest” and key in your full
- Click on “Enter Room”
- Once you are inside go through the guided soundcheck
[at the top left: Meeting > Audio Setup Wizard]
Check [and register] for other free LPM-webinars for
foreign language teachers hosted by Jürgen Wagner
Spread the word, bring a friend !!!