REAL ESTATE MARKETING GOES DIGITAL
• Real estate sector is one of the fastest growing and
globally recognized sectors in India.
• Indian real estate sector has shown tremendous
growth in both commercial and residential segments.
• Internet is one of the important factors which is
influencing buying decisions.
3)Taking Virtual Tours on website,
You Tube & other portals.
Taking Virtual Tours on website,
You Tube & other portals
Checking out brand credibility &
property reviews online
Effective Real Estate Web-Design
Virtual Tour via Mobile
Interactive Mobile Apps which make a real estate project unique and show them off visually.
Real estate goes
creative with Social Media
Developers and promoters
have taken a creative turn
to make their market
visible, the platform being
The Increasing Use of Internet
• In 2013, India was the third largest internet user after
China and US
• The number of internet users in India keep on
increasing and today has reached a HUGE number.
• With such a growth rate India soon will become the
second largest internet user nation.
• According to a survey done by Google India, 50% of
property buying decisions are made online in India
Why Social Media?
• In this age of new media marketing, digital marketing
has proved to be a game-changer.
• Digital marketing is being used by every leading firm
nowadays and is proving an extremely successful
means of spreading awareness and creating a brand
value. The same is the case with the real estate
Mobile App for buying property
• Number of people are using their
mobile devices to search properties
• Mobile queries are doubling every year
and about 40% of total searches came
through mobile phones.
• 73% of respondents prefer using their
mobile apps for searching property.