1. What experience will you create?
- The African environment (classroom and their lives up there)
2. Who is the target user?
- Someone who do not know what the African student’s life and environment are.
3. What will people know or understand better after experiencing this?
- I want to arose people’s attention so that people can more participate in volunteer for helping
Also, hopefully, they can understand the refugees better and the perspectives of refugees' education
changed to more serious.
4. What storytelling techniques unique to VR will you employ?
- The scene is the perspective of one African child.
5. What is your plan of action, what problems do you anticipate and what are your backup plans?
- I need to create the Africa villages including classroom and house. It is not that hard to create in
but the most challenge I got is how to create the African kids and people. I might have to be expert of
Adobe fuse. Also, the animation is the most difficult part. If I can’t let the African students move, I will
use the non-moving character.
6. How does this apply to your planned future career?
- For the future, people can have more the sense of importance why VR education is important.