One fine body…
- Greater Los Angeles Area, United States
- Work International Center for Journalists Knight Fellow, co-founder and executive director of SembraMedia
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.digitalfamily.com
- About Janine Warner is a pioneer in digital journalism and online learning. Her work with journalists and entrepreneurs led her to launch SembraMedia in the fall of 2015. SembraMedia is a nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing the diversity of voices in Spanish by helping digital media entrepreneurs become more sustainable. In 2016, she won a Knight Fellowship from the International Center for Journalists, which supports her work on SembraMedia. Janine began her career as a reporter and editor in Northern California. In 1998, she went to The Miami Herald as the Online Managing Editor. A year later, she was promoted to Director of New Media. She left to serve as Director of Latin Amer...